skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
HELLO!!
Will Santa put this under my tree? Or in my parking lot?
Click!
Thanks, now you know what to get me for Christmas.
Or, my birthday comes first ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
▼
November
(17)
Hello hello Nic is baaaackkkk from Bali!!It was so...
Hello dearies! My flight to Bali leaves tomorrow m...
Ok so I've realised, a LOT of people don't get my ...
Fuck. This guy on the Ultimate Guitar forum claims...
Mad fun at Viv's place today!Mun, Viv and I ate pi...
HELLO!!Will Santa put this under my tree? Or in my...
omg omg omg All the years of primary school, grade...
Tales from another broken home"All happy families ...
I got no motivationWhere is my motivation?No time ...
Well my baby drove me down to the Jurong East pool...
I've just realised that I won't know the marks for...
I'm listening to Beautiful Mistake again. It's sec...
Hello! Art was good today. Well, I finished waaay ...
Hellooo one and all!! I'm so excited! I'm going to...
I don't care if Monday's blueTuesday's grey and We...
I'm here! Mun wants me to blog. I'm herrrrrrrrrrrr...
Hello I'm back!After a short hiatus, Nic has retur...
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment